Monday, January 05, 2009

Clutter-Zapping and a Calendar of Events

Out, D*%n Clutter!

My tally is at 70 clutter-busting hours for the time period of July 10, 2008 to this afternoon, January 5, 2009! If you've been following the monthly installments of this saga, you know that I'm aiming for 100 hours. In the past month, I accumulated 8-1/2 additional hours. I'm more than 2/3 of the way there!

With the flurry of the holidays behind us, I'd like to commit to at least 20 hours for my February report. If you think I'm being too easy or too hard on myself, let me know in a comment. It's New Year's Resolution time, so if decluttering is on your list, check in with us for support, accountability, and bragging rights! (Please let us in on your secret to success, too.)

Calendar of Events for Early 2009

Here are some other things I'm up to besides clearing clutter.... For more information, please contact me at scleaver@dejazzd.com or 610-385-3766.

*Anti-Hibernation Coaching Special ~~ To benefit, have your complimentary session by February 20, and (if you decide to come aboard) have your first month prepaid by February 27.

*"Cupid's Bow" Valentine Coaching Special for Couples ~~ Your prepaid session is available for the month of February for just $14 US, in honor of the special day, February 14. This is a unique, fun, and calorie-free Valentine treat!

*The "More Than a Tutor" Coaching Program for Kids" combines my experience in education and coaching to assist your child in strengthening the social, emotional, and intellectual skills that form the foundation of his or her happiness and success in school.

*"Susan, Unplugged... Your 'Slow-Tech' Source for Creative and Healthy Living Tips" is this blog's alter ego. It's complimentary in the US and arrives by snail-mail. (Remember snail-mail??) The January/February issue is now available.

~~~Additional Goodies for Local Folks...~~~
.
*Reiki is 50% off for your intro session.
.
*"Trade Up to a Healthier Habit" is a complimentary workshop presented by me and hosted by McCormick Chiropractic in Pottstown, PA, on February 17 from 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm.
.
*Boyertown A.C. Wellness Council 4th Annual Health Fair will be held on March 21 from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. I'll be exhibiting and offering a workshop at this family event.
.
Be well,
Susan
.
***All of Susan's creative4life posts are copyright of Susan Cleaver.***
.

No comments: