Friday, January 23, 2009

A Shot in the Arm for Health Care

Note: Please read on even if you're not "local." You may be inspired to help develop or support a similar program in your community!

Community Health & Dental Care, Pottstown, PA

Please go to http://www.ch-dc.org/ to check this out! Any overview I could give would not do justice to this amazing organization. I learned about them through my membership in the TriCounty Community Network (http://www.tcnetwork.info/). I will say that through the generosity of several organizations and individuals, Community Health & Dental Care is in a position to accept under-insured and even uninsured patients as well as those with adequate insurance.

Perhaps you or someone you know would like to become a patient and/or supporter! Community Health & Dental Care's Director of Development, Carolyn Brunschwyler, says, "...we've all been challenged to help turn this country's problems around, and health care is certainly one of those problems." I think that sums it up nicely!

Thanks,
Susan

P.S. for Local Folks: Sign up for my complimentary workshop, Trade Up to a Healthier Habit, by calling my host, McCormick Chiropractic, at 610-705-0201! I'll be presenting the workshop on Tuesday, February 17, from 6:30 pm to 7:00 pm at their Pottstown office.

***All of Susan's creative4life posts are copyright of Susan Cleaver.***
.

No comments: