Saturday, December 06, 2008

Clutter-Zapping Update, Month Five...and More

Greetings Intrepid Clutter-Zappers,

In the past month, I've logged another 11 and 1/2 hours of decluttering, for a total of 61 and 1/2 hours since 7/10/08! My goal is to reach 100 hours.

Like many things in life, it's a two-steps-forward-and-one-back process. Life is messy! I still need/want to live and work in my home and office, so I'll just have to accept those steps back, and focus on the progress I'm making.

On Wednesday (12/3), I wrote a post called "Pave the Way Now for Your 2009 Resolutions." I was quite pleased with myself for updating my plans for two goals that are well under way already...decluttering and building a business that serves from the heart. (Contact me at scleaver@dejazzd.com to ask about the introductory rate on my new "More Than a Tutor" program for school-aged kids!)

Then, on the next day, I learned that some numbers in my routine blood work were wonky, so my body is needing even more care than I've been giving it. Following my own advice may not be so easy after all! Back to the drawing board for a game plan for honoring all of my body's needs. Being proactive and taking responsibility for my own well-being are high on my values list, so this is not negotiable!

Please share your own goal-setting adventures by leaving a comment. Here's where the "support and accountability" part comes in that I mentioned on 12/3. :-)

Thanks,
Susan

***All of Susan's creative4life posts are copyright of Susan Cleaver.***

No comments: