Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My Clutter-Zapping Check-In, Month 3

Well, I'm over a third of the way to my goal of 100 decluttering hours! I have a total of 39 hours since I started on July 10, 2008, and I did 12 of them since my last update on Sept. 9.

I'll keep zapping and checking in monthly till I get those 100 hours! If it's true that "slow and steady wins the race," then I'll be getting a huge trophy when I'm done! :-)

At this rate, that could take another 6 months. That sounds so far away! But I'll just keep focusing on one 30-minute clutter-zapping session at a time...one foot in front of the other, and I'll get there! The Feng Shui in my home and office will be the envy of the neighborhood. :-)

Is anyone out there dealing with this issue, too? Please leave a comment to tell us all what's working for you!

Taking the scenic route,
Susan

P.S. To receive this blog's alter ego, "Susan, Unplugged...Your 'Slow-Tech' Source for Creative and Healthy Living Tips," send your snail-mail address to me at scleaver@dejazzd.com, or by snail-mail at P.O. Box 586, Douglassville, PA 19518-0586. It's complimentary within the US. Outside the states, I'll ask you to pay the postage only. I think you'll find it to be light-hearted and inspiring!

***All of Susan's creative4life posts are copyright of Susan Cleaver.***
.

No comments: