Thursday, May 08, 2008

Take Pride in Your Creative Quirks

Below are eight phrases that have been used to describe me. They all come from family, friends, and professionals who hold me in high esteem despite my quirks!
  • "refreshingly not normal"
  • "an imp"
  • "a rebel"
  • "not exactly demure and submissive"
  • "a dreamer"
  • "easily distracted"
  • "ornery as cat sh#@"
  • "hard headed"

I appreciate the fact that the important people in my life honor me with these descriptors. These are some of the characteristics that make me who I am as an actively creative person and coach!

I encourage you to take pride in your quirks, too! Please share them with us in the comments section. And remember, I'm the only one who's allowed to swear on this site! :-)

Proudly,

Susan

Around the Globe and Around the Corner.... Upcoming Events

Spring Cleaning Dig-In Tele-Party ~~ Wednesday, May 14, 2008, 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm

It's time to roll up our sleeves and clear decks before the "lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer," as the song says. (Yes, I'm old enough to remember that song!)

Call in from your home or office, wherever that may be! Brief check-ins via teleconference technology will take place at 6:00, 7:00, 8:00, and 9:00 pm (Eastern Daylight Savings Time). During the calls we will share our clean-out goals and progress for each hour. The 9:00 call is for celebrating!

Your only expense is your long-distance charges for calling into the teleconference service. I'm facilitating the tele-party free of charge! Just email me at scleaver@dejazzd.com by Tuesday, May 13, 2008, and I'll make sure you get the access numbers.

Even if it's not spring in your part of the world, join us anyway. Clearing out the old to make room for the new feels great at any season of the year!

Stress-Less Evening ~~ Friday, May 30, 2008, 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Eastern DST

For those of you in the greater Philadelphia and Reading, PA, areas....

Kick back and relax while I provide Reiki, soothing music, guided imagery, pampering snacks, and more!

Email me at scleaver@dejazzd.com soon for details, because you'll need to get your registration fee of $20 US to me by Wednesday, May 21, 2008. I hope you can join us!

***All of Susan's creative4life posts are copyright of Susan Cleaver.***

.

No comments: