Monday, July 02, 2007

Giving What You Love, Loving What You Give

To my mind, it's the highest of honors to be able to help others using my creativity. The best jobs I've had in my life have allowed me to do this, and it's certainly true for the creativity coaching I'm doing now. Even more general personal coaching, which I also do, is greatly enhanced by using my creativity.

Have you ever come to this wonderful intersection where the world benefits from what you love to do? If so, please tell us about it in the comments section!

Perhaps you contribute in this way as a gardener, parent, teacher, writer, artist, therapist, designer, or creative problem solver. Even toddlers and kids brighten our world with their amazing creativity!

Do you see a need that's calling to be filled? What solutions are you uniquely prepared to provide? What help and resources will you need? Do you recognize the resources that are right under your nose? What other questions do you need to ask for your particular situation?

If you are contributing or planning to contribute in this way, I want to say this to you: thank you! The world is changing very rapidly, and the old quick-fix solutions to many of our issues just don't cut it anymore. We need you! This is not marketing hype; it is our reality. Look and see for yourself.

Your creativity is a sacred trust. If you would like guidance on delivering on that trust in a way that will be fulfilling to you, please email me at scleaver@dejazzd.com to set up an initial complimentary coaching tele-session.

To your success,
Susan

P.S. Looking for an accountability buddy to work with as you share your gifts with the world? Email me at scleaver@dejazzd.com so we can nudge each other along by phone. Coaches have been using this method with each other for years...because it works! :-)

No comments: